Hard to follow threads in these forums

Coordinator
Jun 30, 2006 at 12:37 PM
In another thread Keyvan says:
"I know CodePlex TFS has some issues so don’t worry about them. For an instance I can’t get email notifications for project which is a very very important feature for me."

And also in my opinion, it's almost impossible to follow all the threads here in the forum. No notifications, no "Last post by" on all levels in the forums etc. I am finding myself clicking around trying to find new posts. It's driving me crazy. :-)

What would you think about having a CSModules forum for us at csmvsps.com until the forums issues is solved? Use the forums here for upcoming users of the modules, and posting guidelines like the ones Keyvan did.

Coordinator
Jun 30, 2006 at 2:18 PM
Yeah, I agree but it's better to keep things here.

I'm sure they will solve issues soon so we need to keep things here. If you want, we can setup a new alias on CSMVPs.Com and discuss about our works via email but having a Forum on CS.Org isn't possible because there we can talk only with MVPs and here we have non-MVP members.
Coordinator
Jun 30, 2006 at 2:21 PM
I didn't mean a forum on CS.org, but a forum on CSMVPS.COM. :-) But a mailalias would probably be as messy. I meant just a single forum at CSMVPS.com, for everything but announcements, guidelines etc, they should be kept at codeplex.
Developer
Jun 30, 2006 at 3:39 PM
I feel they really oversimplified the forums here - I find it very frustrating to be lacking many of the common CS features that we're accustomed to.
Coordinator
Jun 30, 2006 at 4:46 PM
Let's do a forum on csmvps.com for chatting in this project, and use CodePlex for announcements, guidelines, communication with users etc.

If nothing else, at least until we feel the strucuture of this project, and the chatting decreases.

If no-one throws an ultimatum that they'll leave the project if we create a forum for this at csmvps.com, I'll set one up later tonight or early tomorrow.

So you have a few hours to yell at me if you think I am wrong.